This past week off has been amazing. Ryan and Jo-Ann's husband left Saturday morning to go camping. Jo-Ann and her two precious girls stayed and played. Parker has never shared so well. I was so proud of him.
We have been so busy since then. We have had company over, played in the park, gone to music class, and attended a Waldorf preschool to check it out for next year (it was wonderful - just a bit of a drive). I love love love being home with both of my men. I am trying to get in as much quality time with Parker before our little sweet pea arrives. I just wish that it would rain and get rid of the pollen so that I wouldn't feel like a mac truck hit me with the worst allergies I have ever had!!!! Praise the Lord for allergy medicine that is safe enough for a prego to take. I can't wait for it to fully kick in. I am just so happy that it is just allergies and not me getting sick (knock on wood).
My uncle Jeri, aunt Laurie, and cousin Kevin came down this week to visit. Parker took to Kevin like I have never seen him take to anyone before. Kevin has this magical thing about him is the only way I can describe it. It is not every day you find an almost 18 year old who will play beautifully with a three year old. They played trains, cars, chase - you name it - they did it! On Kevin's last day visiting, they went through the flower maze my mom made. It was the cutest thing. Parker told Kevin that he was his best friend. :o)
We hope they all come and visit again soon!

Parker is taking after Pappy!
Here he is in one of the crystals Pappy designed!
He's learning how to do his rays!! :o)
My long-term sub is amazing. He was a navy man before he decided to go into teaching.
He truly has a knack with the kids and I know they are being left it good hands.
It is just hard to leave them when they are not in YOUR own hands!!!
April 3rd was my last day of work!
It was really hard to leave this group of students.
They are some of the best students I have ever had!
I cried and cried all week because I will truly miss them!
At least my kids remember that I was not always this big!! So CUTE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment